Down all these years, I have had numerous opportunities to convey my feelings that I had missed. A few times it had been due to bad timings and mostlt it has been due to fear. Fear that she might think that our friendship has been a sham. Fear that she would mistake me as a person who had acted as a friend to get close to her. Fear of rejection. I had feared that one day these issues would come to haunt me.

Now standing at the crossroads of my life, I had decided to walk away from it all. I know it is hard to do so. But I guess if it has to be, it has to be. I decided to move out of her life. It is going to be a long and hard struggle. But it is worth it. They say that in love, absence is similar to a wind; it puts out the tiny ones, but flames the larger ones.

The one thing that still gives me satisfaction is that I am not totally walking out of her life. I would still be her friend, by her side whenever she needs me. Though now we are in different cities, I hope that the distances that separate us is just a mere geographical factor.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog