Two days to Christmas, I was tied up in work. I am trying to bury myself in work like an ostrich. But I know that my mind is not always on the work at hand, but on a person somewhere else. The nights are pure hell. I often try to sleep, but it is her I always see in my dreams night after night.

I heard a song playing in the background last evening.
I accept You from the hands of my God.
Ch: You are God's gift to me, a beautiful gift.
This gift of love, God has given me.
I'm sorry I caused You pain.
I'm sorry I offended You.
May God wipe those tears from your eyes.
May the God heal the hurt within You.

From this day we live in love
together in the love of our God.
You are precious to me,
You're my guide
In your joys and your griefs, I'm with You
Though the song is a religious one, it touched my heart deep within. I felt a calm peace prevade my heart. I listened to the song again and again.
Love doesn't make the world go 'round; love is what makes the ride worthwhile."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog